2022-2023 Southwind RV Rates
Daily: $39 (w/s/e/WIFI included)
Weekly: $202 (w/s/e/WIFI included)
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Reservations, Security Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Terms & Conditions
1. By accepting this reservation, Guest hereby waives, releases and discharges and covenants not to sue Southwind Village Mobile Home & RV Park for all claims and liability for personal injury, accidents, property damage, any other claim arising out of or in connection with Guests use of the Rental/Property. Further, Guest agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Southwind Village Mobile Home & RV Park from all losses, claims, expenses and demands, including attorneys fees, that Southwind Village Mobile Home & RV Park may incur arising out of or in connection with Guests use of the Rental/Property. Guest further agrees to be responsible and liable for the actions and safety of every person in their group. Southwind Village Mobile Home & RV Park reserves the right to remove any renter, occupant or guest who is subject to a lifetime registration requirement under a State sexual offender registration program; and/or violates Southwind Village Mobile Home & RV Park Rules & Regulations.
2. Southwind Village Mobile Home & RV Park is a 55+ community. At least one guest must be 55+ years or older and all other guests must be at least 50 years of age.
3. Small domestic house pets, not to exceed two (2) and not larger than (20) twenty pounds in weight are allowed. Park Management reserves the right to deny a pet if the pet proves to pose a threat to the health and safety of tenants in the park. Pets must be always on a leash. Animal waste must be picked up immediately. Any person caught by Park management not picking up after their pet will be fined ($50.00 per incident) and evicted from the park. Bags must be always carried while walking your pet. Pets judged to be too noisy, too large, or too dangerous by management will not be allowed in the park. The following aggressive breeds are NOT allowed in the park: Pit Bulls, Chows, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinchers, & other aggressive breeds. Dogs/Cats are not allowed to be tied up and left unattended outside your RV. Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse or any recreational area at any time. Pet owners are always responsible for their pets, including injury, destruction, and annoyances to other tenants, and the Park and Park Management shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever caused by tenant's pet.
4. Park approval is required for anyone staying more than 30 days. Please contact Park Manager for approval.
5. RVs older than 10 years are typically not allowed in park. RVs must be in good condition and self-contained. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to vehicles not meeting park standards. Be sure to close awnings when leaving your rig unattended. Strong winds can come about suddenly and cause severe damage to your RV.
6. Water, sewer, electric and Wi-Fi is included on daily & weekly stays. Water, sewer, and Wi-Fi is included in monthly stays, electric is billed at a flat rate of $50 per month.
7. We do not provide cable TV.
1. Daily/weekly stays - Payment required is 1 nights stay at time of booking. Cancellations that occur at least 48 hours in advance receive full refund minus $25 admin fee. Cancellations less than 48 hours receive no refund. No refunds on or after arrival.
2. Long Term stays (at least one month) - Payment required is the amount of 1 month (30 days). Cancellations of any length of stay that are cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival will receive no refund. Cancellations of any length of stay that are cancelled at least 30 days in advance will receive a full refund.
1. No refunds on or after check-in. Refunds are prohibited for weather condition, voluntary departure, acts of nature, or evictions.
2. Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form that it was originally paid. All refunds processed via credit/debit card, will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, no exceptions.